Photos by magaieu
We offer environmentally friendly and cost effective solutions for both regular and high speed marine transport. The reduction of the fuel/energy consumption exceeds 50-75%.
- Reduces the fuel consumption by 50% which results in a same reduction in CO2 and NOx emissions.
- The smaller power need of the engine results in a cost effective propulsion system.
- The Jet propulsion gives 2-3 times higher thrust than a single propeller.
- The propeller – in the Jet Propulsion – faces to slower water at the bow, so the danger of the cavitation is lower than with propeller at the stern – with the same ship speed.
- This propulsion is usable on most of the hull designs if we move the propeller drive from the stern to the bow and fix a special deflector unit there.
- The theoretical speed limit is higher than 300 kt (154 m/s). The simulated speed reaches 500 m/s with monochannel submarine hull.
- This solution needs a new hull design to flow all the accelerated moving water through the channel, but this extra cost is compensated by the reduction of the fuel consumption by 75%.
- There isn't any valuable depression outside of the hull, so more than 75% of the dynamic energy of the accelerated water is recovered by the diffuser unit to increase the thrust. There isn't any running and swirling water for kilometers behind the ship.
- There isn't any compressed water „hill” in front of the hull and there isn't any depression sink behind the hull. (The regular hull generates both, which causes most of the waste energy.)
- Using twin or multichannel design you can move the large crane hulls and hulls with large cross section faster and easier (floating or tidal dock).
The Energy Transformer Device with generator unit generates electricity from kinetic energy of the molecules in the ambient air.
The velocity of the average nitrogen molecule is more than 400 m/s above -80 oC temperature.
The Energy Transformer Device extracts some part of this kinetic energy. The exhausted air is colder, and has smaller volume than the intaken air was. The ambient air stores the solar energy as kinetic energy of the molecules.
The Energy Transformer Device with electric or mechanical transmission produces mechanical energy from kinetic energy of the molecules
in the ambient air. The velocity of the average nitrogen molecule (78% of the air) is more than 400 m/s above -80 oC temperature.
The Energy Transformer Device extracts some part of this kinetic energy. The ambient air stores the solar energy as the kinetic energy of the molecules. The exhausted air is colder than the intaken air was. There isn't need for any fossil energy source, so it is a green and renewable system.
in the temperature range -50 oC to 800 oC in 1 or more stages without any need for electric energy input.
(electric output is possible upon request)
The Energy Transformer Device extracts mechanical energy from the kinetic energy of the molecules in the ambient air.
The extracted energy causes the cooling down of the working gas (ambient air).
The exhausted air is colder by 15-25 oC temperature than the intaken air was. The “waste” energy is the extracted mechanical work. You can use it for the drive of the ventillators and electric circuits, or you can drop it by some electric or thermodynamic heating unit.